And now a few thoughts about
Kung Fu Louie's visit to the Honeycomb Hideout...
- When I think of venerable and time honored Chinese surnames, the very first thing I think of is "Louie."
- Not quite sure of the correlation between Kung Fu and the need for big taste but perhaps I'm missing something.
- Also not entirely sure of the ethnicity of the antagonist (see paste-on moustache and entry on "Louie" supra).
- Once again, just to be clear - Honeycomb's big, yeah yeah yeah. It's not small, no no no. You just can't argue with logic like that.
- How is it exactly that a bunch of kids relegated to living in a ramshackle clapboard hut are able to affort an anthropomorphic robot whose only function at all appears to be measuring cereal? Is he also a refridgerator? If not, where do the kids keep the milk?
- Lastly, now that he has been rehabilitated from his Kung Fu ways by the power of sugary cereal, will he fix their door?